While planning your trip to St George, you have probably found many fun activities to do with kids. One of them is to visit museums in St George Utah. In case you are wondering which ones you should visit, we have made a list of the best museums in St George Utah to give you a hand with deciding that.
5 Museums in St George Utah You Should Visit This Year
1. St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site At Johnson Farm
- Admission: Adults- $8; Seniors-$7; Children-$4 & Babies- Free.
- Open Thursdays through Mondays, 10 AM to 5 PM.
- You can purchase a yearly membership from $25 to $75 (depending on the level)
- You can book a tour guide in Spanish, Italian, French, German, or Dutch.
- Located at 2180 E Riverside Dr, St. George.
2. St George Children's Museum
- It is closed on Tuesday and Sundays, but the rest of the week it is open from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Admission: $5 per person; Children under 2 are free.
- They have 4 levels of membership: Emerald, Amethyst, Ruby & Diamond.
- The museum has 2 floors, The Main Exhibit Level and Dowstairs Level.
- Located at 86 S Main St, St. George.
3. Daughters Of Utah Pioneers
- Open from Monday to Saturday, from 9 AM to 5 PM; except Wednesdays when they close later at 8 PM.
- Free admission for everyone.
- It’s located at 145 N 100 E, St. George
- Wheelchair accessibility to all the museums.
- Cameras, video cameras, or scanners are not allowed.
4. St George Art Museum
This is the biggest art museum located in St George, which features many traveling art exhibitions as well as some work from local artists. This allows you to see the very best from around the country. There are also very interesting programs and events all year round in addition to the art shown in the museum.
Fun fact: Did you know that the St George Art Museum building was originally used as a sugar beet storehouse?
- Admission: $15 per person & free admission for current museum members.
- Open from Tuesday through Saturday, from 11 AM to 6 pm; Mondays are by appointment only for at risk groups and individuals.
- Special Tuesday Tour at 2 PM that is open to the public.
- Located at 47 East 200 North, St. George.
- They also offer virtual tours.
5.Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum
If your kids love animals and wildlife, we have a recommendation for your next family vacation to St George: Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum! Observe more than 300 taxidermy animals from every part of the world, and learn more about their natural habitats. Don’t forget to take your phone with you, because you’ll be able to listen to audio presentations all over the museum. This natural history museum was founded by Jim Rosenbruch.
- Open Monday through Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Admission fees: Adults- $8; Seniors (from 55 y/o) $6; Child (3-12 y/0) $4
- Membership is available from $25 to $60.
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas day.
- Located at 1835 Convention Center Drive St. George
- The animals on display are shown with real skin and fur, glued onto a hollow body-shaped form.
Planning a visit to any of these St George museums is a great idea! If you’re looking for some family reunion ideas in Utah, try adding these to your list.
Finish organizing your Utah family reunion by booking one of our Coral Springs Resort Homes , we are one of the best family reunion rentals in Utah!